What We Do
Weber McCall Electric was formed in 2002 by Mike Weber and his wife Bobbi (The McCall).
Mike had started his apprenticeship on the Sunshine Coast in 1988 and was exposed to a great variety of work during the next 12 years traveling throughout the province and commuting to the Lower Mainland.
In order to be closer to home, Weber McCall Electric was launched. Our main focus was and is:
- Quality Workmanship
- Unparalleled customer service
- To create a progressive,safe and engaging atmosphere for our workforce team
Growth was steady and in 2003 Doug Hemingway came on-board to help out. Over the next 14 years, Weber McCall continued to grow exponentially, building a large and varied client base and hand picking a workforce to deliver the work aligned with our philosophy. We pride ourselves on the diversity of work we are able to perform. The growth of the company is a testimonial to the satisfaction of our clients.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
We are a fully licensed and insured electrical contractor with over 25 years experience on the Sunshine Coast. We pride ourselves on customer service and the diversity of our skill set. We offer the following services:
- All facets of residential wiring including smarthome integration and design.
- Service and distribution installation and design.
- Commercial electrical installation including power factor correction, load analysis and design
- Industrial installation and design (ie mills, processing/manufacturing plants, agricultural etc.)
- Thermal imaging for large and small scale distribution
- Renewable power including
- Large scale hydro (IPP scale typically 10 - 50MW)
- Grid Tie Solar
- Off Grid solar
- Wind turbine installation
- Micro Hydro